You are here: Home › Recipes
Girl Scout Cookie Recipes
- Strawberry Lemonades™
Add the sweetness of strawberries for a new taste treat.
- Tasty Lemonades Double-Dipped Strawberries
An elegant way to serve your guests.
- Lemon Crunch Cheesecakes With Caramel Apples
Better than an ordinary cheesecake!
- Lemonades Yogurt Parfait
Light, fluffy layers make this a hit with kids and adults.
Cranberry Citrus Crisps
- Cranberry Crusted Chicken
Chicken dipped in your favorite, fruity Girl Scout Cookie!
- Smashed Yam Cranberry Crunch
This Fall delight brings Thanksgiving to you in the Girl Scout way!
- Quick Cranberry Apple Crisp
Try this fruity crisp that will leave you wanting more!
- Shortbread Cream Soup
Feeling adventurous? Then try this tasty recipe!
- Shortbread Sandwiches
Double the fun by adding extra yum to your Shortbread cookies!
- Thin Mint Cheesecake
Who doesn’t love a chocolatey cheesecake?
Peanut Butter Patties®
- Fudgy Peanut Butter Balls
Bite-sized treats pack a peanut butter punch.
- Chocolate Coconut Caramel Dessert
This version of a pie will make your taste buds dance!
Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Death By Peanut Butter
Melted chocolate makes this a true delight!
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Ice Cream Sundae Pie
Everyone’s lunchtime favorite transformed into a pie!
Comments are closed.